EcoTrace Zn glycinate is recommended for the prevention and treatment of microelementosis manifesting in the slowdown of growth and development, emaciation, excitation of animals, their fatigue, poor appearance of fur, development of bald areas, dermatitis, and parakeratosis in young cattle and pigs. The use of EcoTrace Zn allows to reduce the service time and improve reproductive functions in cows and sows, and to increase the fertilizing capacity of sperm. EcoTrace Zn is recommended for the prevention and treatment of hoof diseases, to reduce the number of somatic cells in milk, or in the event of ketoses. Birds need Zn in case of impaired formation of egg shell and plumage, decreased egg fertilization, developmental disorders (anomalies, malformations) in embryos, or if the blood parameters of zinc are below the physiological norm of the animal. EcoTrace Zn can be used in any dietary, medical and standard ration of all animals and poultry.
- Addition of EcoTrace Zn to mixed feed allows to considerably lower the content of inorganic zinc sources in the diet and to reduce the amount of added inorganic copper sources.
- This feed additive is completely soluble in water.
- Maximum utilization by the organism due to its high bioavailability.
- Unlike inorganic sources of zinc, it does not form insoluble compounds in the gastrointestinal tract.
- EcoTrace Zn is absorbed to the same extent as amino acids.
- Due to the specifics of their molecular structure, EcoTrace glycinates are not aggressive to vitamins and other mixed feed components.
Dose: In the dry period and in the first 100 days of lactation, in combination with inorganic sources – 300 mg per animal daily
Packaging: 25 kg bags