Choline protected from decomposition in the rumen of ruminant animals, which is used as a feed additive to actively support the liver.
In dairy cows, choline performs the functions of active support of the liver and fat metabolism in it during the critical transition period that starts 3 weeks before calving and ends 3 weeks after. A healthy and properly functioning of liver in cows contributes to a more peaceful transit period, ensuring a productive start of lactation.
- Helps the liver to use energy more efficiently, thus reducing the amount of excess fat accumulated in the liver
- Helps the cows to efficiently use their energy status
- Provides the necessary energy to the cows in early lactation
- Reduces the risk of ketosis by 48%
- Reduces the number of forced slaughter cases by 43%
- Reduces the number of cases of rennet displacement by 45%
- Increases milk yields more than by 2 kg/day
- Increases the eatability of feeds
- Improves the reproductive function
- Increases immunity
- Increases livability and productivity indicators
40-60 g per animal daily, 3 weeks before calving and 3 weeks after calving
Packaging: 25 kg bags