EcoTrace Fe is used for the enrichment and balancing of diets for farm animals and poultry in terms of iron content. Iron in diets is necessary for the formation of hemoglobin; it participates in oxidation-reduction reactions. Recommended in case of manifestation of such symptoms as lethargy, loss of appetite, delayed weight gain, pale mucous membranes, and atrophy of the lingual papillae, which are indicative of a lack of iron in the diet. It is also necessary in case of absence in the diet of calves of any feed other than whole milk or skimmed milk. Iron poisoning is accompanied by diarrhea, metabolic acidosis, hypothermia, decreased appetite and delayed weight gain. The optimal dose of iron in the diets of animals and poultry prevents the development of anemia.
The use of iron glycinate in accordance with the recommended standards does not lead to an overdose or poisoning of animals.
EcoTrace Fe is added daily to mixed feed and premixes in order to prevent iron microelementosis, at the recommended doses, with thorough mixing, and together with inorganic iron sources.
- This feed additive is completely soluble in water.
- EcoTrace Fe serves as a source of iron for all breeds of farm animals and poultry.
- Maximum utilization by the organism due to its high bioavailability.
- Unlike inorganic sources of iron, it does not form insoluble compounds in the gastrointestinal tract.
- EcoTrace Fe is absorbed to the same extent as amino acids.
- Due to the specifics of their molecular structure, EcoTrace glycinates are not aggressive to vitamins and other mixed feed components.
Dose: In the dry period and in the first 100 days of lactation, in combination with inorganic sources – up to 300 mg per animal daily
Packaging: 25 kg bags