BIOPLUS® YC 50
A complex probiotic (B. Subtilis + B. Lichineformis) for all breeds of animals and poultry. It has an enzyme and antimicrobial effect. Prevention and treatment of dysbiosis and clostridiosis. Increases digestibility of nutrients and productivity. Highly concentrated BioPlyus YC 50 was created specifically for premix and feed plants.
It is a live spore culture, specifically developed to improve the productivity and health status of animals and poultry. The product consists of 2 types of freeze-dried spore-forming bacteria. It is added to the feed. The preparation is intended for the prevention of gastrointestinal disorders in animals and poultry, stabilization of intestinal microflora in digestive disorders, as well as to increase the livability and improve the conversion ratio of feed and increase the weight gain in animals.
BioPlus® YC 50 has a broad spectrum of antagonistic activity against pathogenic and opportunistic microorganisms due to the spore-forming bacteria contained in it. The preparation stimulates enzymatic processes in the gut, and recovers useful intestinal microflora.
- Improved absorption of nutrients
- Improved feed conversion
- Increased weight gain
- Improved productivity of livestock and poultry
- Suppression of gram-positive and gram-negative pathogens
- Stabilization of beneficial microflora and displacement of pathogenic microflora
- Reduced incidence of diarrhea
- Avoiding the use of antibiotics
- Improved quality of the finished product
- Increased economic efficiency
400 g/ton of feed
25 kg bags