Biocontainment AiBi® series LbP 15.10 F for preserving silage, flattened grain and silage all natural raw materials.
High efficiency of the drug due to the combined action of Homo – and heterofermentative strains:
– homofermentative lactic acid bacteria L. Plantarum provide a reliable start of fermentation and a consistently low pH of the silage mass.
– heterofermentative P. shermanii, L. bucheri, l.diolivorans provide aerobic stability of plant mass and the balance of acids of fermentation
• Lyophilized form of the drug, ease of storage, transportation and application
• Excellent solubility in water. Formation of sediment and clogging of nozzles of metering pumps is excluded
• High activity of drugs 1010 – 1011
• Eliminate the appearance of undesirable acids and other compounds during fermentation
• Provides long-term preservation of plant raw materials of perfect quality
• Increase the biological value of the product
• Have antagonistic properties in relation to undesirable microflora
• Provides rapid maturation of the silo – phase 1 lasts from 1 to 3 days with a decrease in acidity to pH 3.8 – 4.3
Ingredients: microflora (Lactobacillus plantarum, Propionbacterium shermanii, Lactobacillus bucheri, Lactobacillus diolivorans), enzyme complex (cellulase, amylase, glucanase, xylase), maltodextrin.
Application: the Contents of the package are opened and dissolved in a small amount of warm water, after 2-3 hours are introduced into the supply tank at the rate of 0.5 g of bioconservant for 1-3 liters of water (depending on the flow rate of the working solution installed by the dosing pump). Further, the working solution is evenly sprayed with a dosing pump at the rate of 1-3 liters per 1 ton of silage.
Shelf life: – at temperatures from -12 °C to -18 °C – 3 years from the date of manufacture;
– at a temperature not higher than +6 °C and relative humidity not more than 85% – 1 year from the date of manufacture.
Storage conditions: Storage after opening the package is not allowed.
Packing: Biocontainment AiBi® series LbP 15.10 F is Packed in foil packs of 3-ply material, with net weight 50 g
Feedimport © 2018 All rights Reserved. Design by logoway